Friday 9 October 2015

FOREVER GRATEFUL


Image result for FOREVER GRATEFUL


Welcome!
God is doing great things in my life, and I know in yours too. If not, you cant be reading this...  Can a dead man or woman read? or have an internet connection, connected to a device to view this blog... ?ha ha ha.. lol... Am sure you know the answer to that.
In all, Our God is faithful, He's loving, so kind and true.

I encourage you this day to find time to praise God, for He's good and He's mercy endures forever. Many have passed on, not because they didn't know the lord, nor was it because they didn't plan their lives well. Its the Lord's doing that you're alive.

I know sometimes, you count your losses, you compare other people's achievements.

HOLD ON THERE!!!

 Go round and see what you have that others don't have, and will do anything to have.
Take look at the pictures you took with your class mates, or childhood friends, you'll find out that some are no more.

So be grateful for what you have and who you are today... I will get better!!!

I welcome your commets.... be a blessing to someone... somewhere...


Image result for FOREVER GRATEFUL






No comments :

Post a Comment